Date(s) - 07/06/2018 - 08/06/2018
10:00 - 16:00
Kategorien Keine Kategorien
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the
latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Status quo of legislative packages contributing to the Digital Single Market
- Future framework for Audiovisual Media Services (AVMS Directive): finalisation of the trilogueand first view to the transposition requirements in Member States ; focus on video sharing platforms
- Enforceability of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May 2018: key changes for the media and IT sector
- The forthcoming e-privacy Regulation: where do we stand?, relationship to GDPR, future of cookies, advertising and other marketing measures
- SatCab Regulation between country of origin principle and principle of territoriality
- Ongoing competition law investigations concerning platforms and affecting media companies
- Impact of Brexit on the media market
- Liability approaches in copyright: conflict or interaction with e-commerce rules?
- Latest jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) and of the European
- Court of Human Rights (EctHR) relevant for the media sector
Media law 2018Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, in-house counsel
and other legal practitioners in the media sector