Karte nicht verfügbar
Date(s) - 02/06/2022 - 03/06/2022
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Update on EU legal framework for audiovisual media services
- Ongoing developments with regard to the Digital Services Act and the Digital Markets Act
- Competition law in the media sector
- Data privacy and the media
- Freedom of expression and information and media pluralism
- Fight against disinformation on the internet
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector
This is a hybrid event. You can participate either face-to-face or online.
More information on the programme and our speakers can be found in the preliminary programme: Annual Conference European Media Law 2022_preliminary programme
To register to this event, please use ERAs website.